Tips for reservation:
· In “Group” you must write the name of all the riders.
· Only the deposit payed reservations will be valid.
CONFIRMATION POLICY: the stables will be reserved and confirmed after receiving the deposit of 100€/box/week per bank transfer. After that the stables are definitely reserved and the cancellation policy will be applied. Without the payment of deposit we cannot book your stables.
1) cancellations done 3 weeks or more before the Tour starts: deposit will be completely refunded.
2) cancellations done after the definite date of entries: full amount of “No Show/Late cancelation” will be charged.
3) No Shows or departures before the Tour ends will be considered as a cancellation: full amount of “No Show/Late cancelation” will be charged.
Your personal data will be used for our relationship and in order to provide you with our services. This data is necessary for us to interact with you, allowing us to use your information lawfully. Your information may also be disclosed to organisations that require access to your information in order for us to provide you with our services. We will keep your data for the duration of our relationship and while applicable laws oblige us to do so. You can contact us at any time to find out what information we have about you, rectify it if it is incorrect and delete it once our relationship has ended. You also have the right to request the transfer of your information to another organisation (portability). To exercise any of these rights, you must send us a written request to our organisation, together with a photocopy of your national identity card (DNI). If you believe that your rights have been disregarded, you can file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es).